- Definitions and Interpretation
||means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 [and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)];
||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by [the Data Protection Act 1998] OR [EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)]; and
||means Y P A LIMITED, a limited company registered in England under company number 10752536, whose registered address is 1st Floor, 29-31 Minerva Road, London, United Kingdom, NW10 6HJ, and whose main trading address is the same.
- Information About Us
- Our Site is [owned and] operated by Y P A LIMITED, a limited company registered in England under company number 10752536, whose registered address is 1st Floor, Minerva Road, London United Kingdom, NW10 6HJ.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. [Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire after 30 days.
- For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
- What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie
||Purpose & Type
||On login,this cookie is used to store the authentication details. It’s use is limited to the admin console area, /wp-admin/
After login, this cookie is used to indicate when you’re logged in, and who you are, for most interface use.These cookies are used for preferences, such as layout, within the back-end of the Worldpress system.
||This is used to track current browsing sessions by PHP (used during the WP admin and Checkout for example). This doesn’t store any sensitive information, but the temporary reference to the the session with data.
- Consent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Further Information
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: